Here is one of the latest object of my desire: The YSL Palais Mohawk pumps, they are so somenthing else, I love the their 70's inspired look, they make such a big big impact with their rock star flavour plus the wild hair fringed twisted up these platforms making them not your mum black pumps! Anyway if at moment you're
 far away like me to INVEST 800 Euro on them, I'vefod here below a great suggestion thanks to Emily!

Ecco uno dei miei ultimi oggetti del desiderio: le YSL Palais Mohawk, mi piace lo stile anni '70 in chiave rock star chic, le frangie sono decisamente il punto di forza e che le distinguono dalle dècollete nere della mamma! Se siete al momento come me, lontanucce dall'investire 800 Euro nelle pregiatissime "Palais" ...ecco un suggerimento igegnoso grazie a Emiy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...