BLACK&WHITE

Don't get me wrong, I could spend all day in Topshop and I love Primark, but lately I've picked up some really great numbers by D&G, like this sequin skirt. Here I've matched it with some ankle boots to toughen up the look - it's one way of having your legs out without appearing too slinky or ovetly sexy. However, for a more glamorous look the boots can be matched with a backless dress.



Potrei spendere un'itera giornata da Topshop e adoro Primark, ma recentemente ho trovato dei deliziosi pezzi di D&G, come la mini di paillettes che indosso in queste foto. Di solito quando indosso mini così corte mi piace abbinarle a dei tronchetti stile biker sia con tacco che bassi, per un look più deciso e meno sexy.













JACKET - PATRIZIA PEPE
SHIRT - VANESSA BRUNO
SKIRT - D&G
LEGGINGS - ZARA
BELT - NOGOY
ANKLE BOOTS - TOPSHOP.com
BAG - MARC JACOBS
RING - ACCESORIZE
NECKLACE - H&M

1 comment:

  1. Ouh! I love ur photos<3! http://mircahh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...