Bracing the cold


 Our first day in Stockholm was spent absorbing this great city - long walks and warm treats. We met up with our photographer friend Will, who took us round the best of the bar scene. The city has an extra charm right now with Christmas around the corner. There are some inspirational fashion stores. I've only scratched the surface, visiting most of the high-street stores we have in Italy - although I've found loads of items that
haven't hit the Italian streets yet. I came across a store called Monki, which is worth checking out. Here a few snaps of  the day, there'll be plenty more to come...

Mi scuso per la mancanza del testo in italiano ma come al solito sono in ritardo e il programma di oggi comprende molte visite : ) stay tuned! ; )





















AVIATOR JACKET - TOPSHOP
SWEATHER - HM
SHORTS WITH BRACES - ZARA
LEGGINGS - HM
BIKER BOOTS - BERTIE
FALABELLA BAG - STELLA MCCARTNEY

2 comments:

  1. Tutto molto bello, e tu molto carina.
    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. grazie 1000 per il commento, sei molto gentile. ciao

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...