I decided to get organized just in time to find the perfect Christmas gifts. Here's a selection of the treasures I've come across in my "Santa Claus research". It'll be the first of many color-themed compilations... I hope they help generate some gift ideas!

Quest'anno ho deciso di muovermi per tempo nell'organizzazione dei regali natalizi. Qui trovate una piccola selezione che ho creato attraverso la mia "Babbo Natale ricerca". Sarà la prima di altre riassunte per colore... sperando di essere utile in qualche modo suggerendo nuove idee.
DETAILS:

1) Black Lace Embellished 3/4 Sleeve Zip Detail Blouse £45.00 Topshop.com
2)Black sequin ankle boots £ 50 - Riverisland.com
3) One in a Million Medium Kara Clutch bag £195.00 - Luluguinness.com
4) Altru Friday I'm In Love Tee 43 Euro - Urbanoutfitters.co.uk
5) Black Double Finger Cross Ring 16 Euro - Urbanoutfitters.co.uk
6) Chanel nailpolish - 25 Euro
7) Bow head band turban 9,95 Euro - ASOS.com
8) Grosgrain Bow And Sequin Cropped Jacket £45.00 - Topshop.com

                                       9) Monogrammed Mug, Missus 7 Euro - Anthropologie.eu
10) knitted stripe top £ 35 - Missselfridge.com
11) London Taxi Clutch bag £295.00 - Luluguinness.com
12) The World is your Oyster Tiny Umbrella £28.00 - Luluguinness.com

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic site. А lot of helpful information hеre.
    I'm sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your sweat!
    Here is my homepage ; howamanworks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...