The oversized jacket

Good morning everyone! I want to let you know how pleased I am with the momentum of followers my blog is receiving. Even if I've just begun to post, there's a new follower every day and that makes me sooooo chuffed! : )
Today is the turn of the oversized jacket, a recent purchase that seriously tested my credit card, but it was love at first sight. It's a Stella McCartney number. This fall is focused on fit, with a womanly take on masculine
tailoring; a sexier spin on menswear sees boyish-proportioned suits reshaped for the modern woman. Traditional gents fabrics like tweed are in abundance and the key to wearing them is to add feminine appeal. I partnered this blazer with a pair of cargo shorts and hight heels - it's boy meets girl the 2010 way!

Buongiorno a tutti! per prima cosa vorrei ringraziarvi della vostra presenza, anche se ho aperto questo blog solo da pochi giorni, ogni giorno trovo un nuovo follower e questo non può che rendermi estremamentente felice. Grazie davvero. : )
Oggi è il turno della giacca oversize, un recente acquisto che ha messo a dura prova la mia carta di credito ; ), daltronde è stato amore a prima vista. ; )
questa stagione è focalizzata sulle forme maschili rivisitando i classici capi menswear in chiave sexy e femminile, vedi Stella McCartney, Richard Nicoll, DKNY e Marc Jacobs, non solo fome rigorose ma anche materiali rubati  al menswear come il tweed, la chiave è abbinarli a capi femminili, io ho scelto dei shorts cargo, tronchetti alti e una cascata di anelli colorati, per un look boy meets girl 2010!










JACKET - STELLA MCCARTNEY
SWEATHER - TOPSHOP.com
SHORTS - ASOS.com
BELT- H&M
ANKLE BOOTS - BALMAIN (old)
BALENCIAGA CITY BAG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...