Get the party started!


I just couldn't resist trying on my new electric-blue string ankle boots that I bought (a bargain!) last week on sale at Office, matched with this glamourous girly strapless little frock... I don't know why but these pics remind me a bit "Alice in Wonderland", what do you think?

Non ho resistito alla tentazione di provare solo per me i miei nuovi tronchetti blu elettrici comprati la settimana scorsa da Office in saldo (un'affare!), abbinato occasionalmente ad un party item molto facile come
questo abitino senza spalline...quando ho visto le foto ho pensato che avessero un certo non so che di "Alice nel paese delle meraviglie", voi cosa ne pensate?

















1 comment:

  1. Boots and the whole outfit is great...but this chair...OMG, it's amazing really. And the wardrobe, too... But chair....aaaaaaa...I think I'll dream it tonight. LOL :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...