Look of the day


Today I got up very late, thanks to the negligence of my very best friends Meli, Naty and Esme. We had one of our usual super fun pijama parties last night. The plan of the day is based on some serious girly treats and just to relax with great friends.

Oggi mi sono svegliata molto tardi per colpa ; ) delle mie negligentissime amiche Meli, Naty e Esme con le quali ho organizzato uno dei nostri divertenti pijama party la sera precedente. Il piano del giorno invece

sarà una intera giornata tra ragazze in completo relax.











BLAZER - TOPSHOP UNIQUE
SWEATHER - TOPSHOP
STRIPES T-SHIRT - ZARA
LEGGINGS - AMERICAN APPAREL
LONG SOCKS - HM
ANKLE SHEEPSKIN BOOTS - TOPSHOP
DUFFLE BAG - ALEXANDER WANG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...