Second day in London


Soft drawing pencils check, cartridge pad check, collage materials check, a couple of brushes check... what else... a fashion magazine, my camera. I'm trying to store everything in my satchel! I'm definitely ready for the first day of my new course in Central St. Martins! : ) Wish you a great start to the week guys... ah and these are the pics of the stunning number I bought yesterday... isn't it really party-everyday-pa-pa-pa-party-everyday!?!!









DRESS - JONES + JONES
STAG FLOCK PINK - PAPERCHASE

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic dress!! Loveeeee itt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Nathalia, and it also very nice worn with more different garments such a t-shirt and wool tights. xxx hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...