Some shoe therapy!


Today, after an intensive day of drawing, I decided I needed to pamper myself with a little treat so I went to Selfridges food floor to have a delcious Lola's cupcake... I ended up having three of them and a ginger latte - I had to find some way of warming up after a long walk in the rain! All cheered up I decided to make my way back home, passing through the shoe floor... where, marvel of marvels, there had a sale!!! Immeadiately
my eyes fixed on these pink patent, very high-heeled Carvela ankle boots. I was greeted by a brilliant shop assistant who shared my passion for shoes and, if it was at all possible, he was just as thrilled as me about triyng on several different pairs of shoes... just for fun. It really cheered me up!

 



CARVELA GISELLE NUDE PATENT EVENING
ANKLE BOOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...