Happy Hippie Epiphany!

A good outfit makes me happy. This oversize and skimpy black dress, I've found in a really cute East Village's shop on my latest trip to New York, has the power to get me in a good mood, (think the fact that I was wering this on the second date with Michael has somethig to do with it) covered up in an extra long scarf paying homage to '70s style.
Happy Epiphany adorable people.

Indossare un bell'outfit mi fa sentire felice e quando indosso questo abitino oversize e cortissimo allo stesso
tempo mi mette sempre di buon umore, (credo che il fatto di averlo indossato nel secondo appuntamento con Michael lo abbia reso speciale ai miei occhi) avvolto una sciarpona di tartan extra long per uno stile vagamente hippie.
Felice Befana day tesori!




DRESS - DELICIA
TIGHTS - HM
LARGE SCARF - CHEAP MONDAY
GLADIATORS - TOPSHOP UNIQUE
BIG RING - URBAN OUTFITTERS
GLADIATOR BRACELET - PATRIZIA PEPE
HEADBAND - LYBERTY IS MY RELGION

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS STYLE!! ;)

    http://s-snowhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You Look Great!
    xxx
    Debora
    http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sei fantastica e il look hippie ti dona molto : ) bacio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...