Metallic shine



These metallic reflecting leggings are the result of a shopping spree with my sister Esme. I was instantly intrigued and entertained by them, the way they change with the intensity of the light. I've matched them with these patent leather pumps with their distinguished rounded heel and with my Lulu Guinnes lips clutch, a present from Michael, which is already in my top 10 favorite bags collection.

Questi leggings dai riflessi metallici sono il frutto di un pomeriggio di shopping con mia sorella Esme, gli ho trovati fin da subito molto divertenti i riflessi cambiano letteralmente in base all'intensità della luce. Abbinate
alle dècolletè di vernice dal tacco bombato alla base e alla clutch di Lulu Guinness, regalo di Michael, che è da subito entrata nella top 10 della mia collezione di borse preferite.


 






LITTLE JACKET - TOPSHOP UNIQUE
SHIRT - HM
LEGGINGS - L.G.B
PATENT LEATHER PUMPS - NICOLE BRUNDAGE
NECKLACE - VINTAGE
RING - PINKO
BLACK LEATHER BRACELET - HM
DIAMANTE BRACELET - MUM'S PRESENT
LIPS CLUTCH - LULU GUINNES

7 comments:

  1. you look aamazing :)
    http://s-snowhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great leggings for great legs:)))love the jewelery...and the shirt detail...u look great
    kissess
    gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! You guys are so lovely! kisses & hugs : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellaaaaaaaaaa :)))) <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooowwww!
    guapisima me encanta todo! vaya leggins
    te sigo desde ya

    www.gabriellemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias linda! hasta luegito : ))))))xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...