Skin saviours


Or better my everyday skincare essentials, some  super-basics I need for glowing my skin.
It's good to know that there's actually something out there that does what it adevertises.

O meglio le mie mosse esseziali per la cura del viso.
Siccome credo sia rassicurante trovare qualcosa che mantiene davvero le promesse ecco alcuni prodotti
basici che utilizzo regolarmente con soddisfazione per mantenere in salute la pelle di viso e decoletè.

 Estée Lauder Idealist makes my skin look healthier in seconds, it smoothed over my skin and sank in rapidly
Estée Lauder Hydrationist, this cream feels light and fresh on my skin. It's got a great consistency for massage, wich promotes healthy skin, as it allows me to work gently with just the right amount of "slip".
It creates a lovely canvas for make-up and leaves me with matte-looking skin. The SPF15 is a bonus.

Advanced night repair Eye, a potent hydrator unbelivably light, luxe gel

Estée Lauder Perfectly clean, whinsksaway every last bit of make-up without leaving skin stripped.
Estée Lauder make up eyes remover, like a rose water!
Ahava Purifing Mask, almost better than a facial
Capture Total Dior, soothing, nourishing, immediately healing and luminescent. It's nine hours' sleep!
Eau Delicate L'occitane, cleanses, hydrates and tones
Lineless eye cream by Dr. Brandt, ultra-gentle alternative to clinical-strenght retinoic acid for smoothing out fine lines
La Prairie Advance Marine Biology, a good deose of hydratation in a super-fresh gel formula
La Prairie facial, it's a ultimate luxuty treat that really delivers, afterwards skin looks buffed, spotless and gleaming
Buffs away dull skin for incredible radiance


Dr Brandt Lineless, to reduce lines, sun damage and protect skin....and as one of my very special friend  (Melissa a Colombian girl also known as the owner of the most incredible radiant sknin ever) taught me, never leave home without having apply a SPF on my face and neck as a base of my daily routine;
 I'm used to use a SPF30 during winter and a SPF 50 in summer.
I also would like to thanks my dear friend Teddy who introduced me to the Estée Lauder line.

12 comments:

  1. usiamo gli stessi prodotti di Estée Lauder, sono fantastici! E adoro il profumo dei prodotti L'Occitane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. non ho mai usato questi prodotti, credo che proverò. potresti fare un post su come mantieni in forma le gambe??? sono fantastiche ;) esercizi che fai e creme (se ne usi). un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estee Lauder Serums are a miracle!!! I love your blog!!! ;)

    http://loquellevelarubia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Non esistono donne brutte, ma solo donne pigre!"
    Estée Lauder

    xoxo RobbyS

    http://www.closetomybag.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post!

    XOXO

    http://strawberrytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love estee lauder! My grandmother got me into the products, I always thought it was an old lady line haha but now i LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  7. im in love with the products of estee lauder!
    amazing,
    thanks for sharing girl

    NEW POST, come take a look.
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the recs, i need to try these products :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you guys so much for the comments and love. : )

    @anonymous, ma grazie sei troppo gentile : ) a dire il vero per quello non faccio molto, cmq più avanti faro' volentieri un post dedicato alle cure del corpo. Grazie del commento. Bacio : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was hearing a lot of it..now i think i must switch their prodeucts..thankx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao Grace! Mi sai dire l'entità dei prezzi dei prodotti Estée Lauder? Anche solo un range orientativo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...