Geekie Gracie


Here are some pics I shot myself sometime ago and that they got lost in one of the hundred folders on my laptop, I decided to pos it today because the geek style is in accordance with my last Sunday passed on my own overcrowded by sketches, ideas, inspiration , pencils, martketing research, scissors, materials and the 32° in Milan...Arghhhh Yà hace mucho calor!
and you guys, how was your weekend?

Ecco alcune foto scattate personalmente qualche tempo fa e ritrovate ieri in una delle centinaia di cartelle che affolano il mio laptop.
Ho scelto di postarle oggi perchè il geek style ben si addice alla domenica appena trascorsa passata da sola a casa sommersa da mille schizzi, idee, ricerche di marketing, forbici, ispirazioni e tessuti ... ah e i 32°di Milano.... Yà hace mucho calor! e a voi ragazzuoli come è andato il w\e?





BLAZER - PATRIZIA PEPE
TEE - 5PREVIEW
SKIRT - HM
SHOES - OFFICE
HEART BAG - TOPSHOP

23 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Ur so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOooOOW looooove this look... the skirt and the tee ar so nice ;D


    STREET LIFE: Milan VUKMIROVIC
    http://t.co/EK7OBuB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amazing Shoes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. très jolie tenue, j'adore et tes photos sont superbes

    J'aime beaucoup tes chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful shoes and its color
    skirt is nice
    t-shirt is great :)
    love this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kristal, thank you so much sweetie : ) xoxo

    @the fashion curl, thaaaanks! : )

    @Agnes, merci beaucoup ma cherie : )

    @The doll on fashion, so glad you like them.

    @nakedqueen, thanks honey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmm...quella mini assomiglia vagamente ad una maglietta Prada per uomo di cui ho scritto in un mio post:
    http://ivabellini.blogspot.com/2011/06/l-uomo-prada-e-la-critica-di-armani.html

    dai una sbirciata al mio post Grace! non mi vieni mai a trovare briccona!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the outfit! everyhing!

    kss

    Alba

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! Guess cool girls wear those glasses, ha ha yes I say that cause I do too, glad you find those pictures they are great!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glasses look amazing on you! <3 I love the oversized frames! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ivabellini, I'll check it out!

    @Musthave, thank you so much dears. xoxo

    @CessOviedo, guess it too! xoxo

    @Jo, thanks sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your shoes and your skirt :)

    xo Julia
    galmeetsglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Pocahontas and Gal meets Glam, thanks dears I'm glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sei bellissima! Adoro quest'outfit!
    un bacio

    http://cynthiasblog.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, your shoes are killing me! Love them!
    xx,K.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look adorable!! Love how that blazer polishes this look - and that tshirt is awesome! You always look amazing lady :)

    -Sarah
    http://pencilskirtsandlattes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. 100% azzeccato!!!
    Bellissimo outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. haaaaaaaaaa DIVINA DIVINA DIVINA tesoro mio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I could look at pictures of you all day. Those blue booties are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. favolosa...ti sta bene tutto!!!
    Xo Xo
    Francy
    www.labarbeapapa-francy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...