First day in Costa Smeralda


I start thinking that must be something wrong about my karma as my very first day in Sardinia was poorly raining ... again! Anyway this is meant to be a relaxing holyday for me and surely a rainy day wont let me down... at least not before I have managed to go trhough a long deep sleep. ; )
This place is like a a peace of heart to me as it reminds me loads of happy moments and cherfull memories,
infact I'm used to come here every single summer since I was a little girl and I'm so happy to be back at my parents holiday-house.

Inizio a pensare che ci sia qualcosa di sbagliato nel mio Karma infatti il mio primissimo giorno di vacanza in Sardegna si è rivelato tristemente piovoso...ancora!
Anyway lo scopo principale di questa mini vacanza è di recuperare un po' di sonno ed energie e questo posto è davvero perfetto, non solo perchè lo trovo incantevole ma anche perchè è come se fosse una parte di me, vengo qui da quando sono piccola, nella casa di vacanze dei miei genitori a Porto Rotondo ed ho un'infinità di ricordi bellissimi legati a questo angolo di paradiso.


 




JUMPER - TOPSHOP
SHORTS - BERSHKA
WEDGES - ZARA

12 comments:

  1. I love last picture!!your look is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures from Sardinia, can't wait to see more! Love you in relaxed outfits!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaaaaaaaaaa che meraviglia tesoro!!!! Goditi qsto paradiso!!!Speriamo nel tempo cribbio :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sisi, la cosat smeralda è un paradiso... Sono felice per te!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the last pic!! costa smeralda is the most beautiful place in the world !! :)
    http://s-snowhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to Sardinia in a few days, hope its not going to rain!!!
    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, these photos are absolutely gorgeous...the view, your outfit and your face. I love how you always smile in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great short! and
    beautiful jumper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...