Good friends are forever!


If it's true what they say that if you have one good friend you're more than lucky, I must be truly blessed.
Thanks guys to be so special! : )

Se è vero ciò che dicono e cioè che si è fortuati a trovare almeno un buon amico, credo di essere decisamente molto fortunata.
Grazie ragazzi per essere ogni giorno sempre più speciali.












In the first picture I was wearing:

BLAZER - VINTAGE FIND
TEE - TOPSHOP
GOLDEN SHORTS - TBA
SHOES - ZARA
MARC JACOBS PINK CHAIN BAG

9 comments:

  1. Picture with the bunny figures is so much fun, you rocked those gold shorts!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your golden shorts!

    kisses from your follower! ♡
    www.welovefur.blogspot.com
    With love Little Sablehttp://littlesable.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. de magnifiques photos, et j'adore ta tenue, ton short est terrible

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your golden shorts!
    Xo, Aylin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindas imagens... amei o primeiro look... short belíssimo... Universo de um Closet

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we be friends? And maybe you can take me to those bunnies?! haha super fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those gold shorts are fabulous!! Yay for having amazing friends in your life!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Wrinkle In Time Vintage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...