Fingers crossed!


Thanks to BLOGGERSWARDROBE I've just received the amazing chance to be part of a group of very powerful blogs. The competition will be fierce as it's meant to be an opportunity of a lifetime. Why should I be a part of this? Because it's already part of me. I'm consumed by fashion and creativity, and my blog is an expression of this.

Grazie a BLOGGERSWARDROBE ho da poco ricevuto la fantastica opportunità di entrare a far parte di
un gruppo molto prestigioso di talentusi bloggers. La sfida per l'acquisizione di uno dei 10 posti disponibili sarà accanita dal momento che si tratta di una occasione che non capita spesso.
Perche' dovrei essere scelta? perche' e' gia' una parte di me. Sono completamente affascinata dalla moda e dalla sua creativita', e credo che il mio blog sia una espressione di questo sentimento.





DRESS - TOPSHOP
LIGHT BLUE SANDANDALS - VALENTINO
PUMPS - EMILIO PUCCI
NECKLACE - VINTAGE (THANKS TO MY MUM)

12 comments:

  1. Super pretty shoes, specially those Pucci timeless beauties!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck. Your kitty is growing fast btw xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. in bocca al lupo!


    bellissimi i sandali e la collana della mamma!

    ave


    new post by me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have received the same mail from Bloggerswardrobe, but I declined it. I don't have the style to participate, plus I don't have the time and everything else.
    Lots of luck in the proyect girl!!! :)
    Best wishes from me to you.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your dress, I wish you luck :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. @CessOviedo, gracias linda : )

    @so true!!! I haven't seen her for one month and when I saw her again I couldn't belive to my eyes! btw thanks darling : )

    @the white cabbage, crepi! ; ) xxx

    @Estfania, really? you should had to give a chance to it, anyway thanks you honey xxx

    @Fashion flirt, thank you so much sweetheart! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog and I like it so much! We have a lot of items in common from Isabel Marant, Petrizia Pepe and Balenciaga and it is always inspiring to see how somebody else combines the same items, so I will keep my eye on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope it works out, you deserve to be part of it, your style is amazing! Love the dress and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. elles sont toutes les deux superbes tes chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck to you! I love this look!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...