My first day in Colombia


Here I'm in Medellin in Colombia, and as a very first day of this Holiday I literally couldn't ask for more.
As I already shortly introduced in one of my recent post, the main reason why I flight here is to attend  one of my best friend wedding... and a SPA-day full of massages and beauty treatment was the little indulgence I was delighted to enjoy together with the girls.

Come primo giorno di vacanza in terra colombiana non avrei potuto chiedere di meglio. Come ho già
brevemente accennato la ragione principale di questa vacanza è per il matrimonio di una delle mie più care amiche, Melissa,  e la giornata passata alla SPA tra amiche coccolate da rilassantissimi massaggi e trattamenti e' stato un vero toccasana dopo un volo intercontinentale. Can't wait for the wedding day! : )









BIKINI - PIN-UP

10 comments:

  1. Que lugar incrível... amei as fotos super divertidas Universo de um Closet

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relaxing and fun time, Colombia is so beautiful, sure you'll have a great time!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, I'm so jealous!! looks like you're having so much fun!! enjoy, darling!

    -Sarah
    http://www.pencilskirtsandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great relaxing time. Enjoy it!!!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pero vaya vida!!!!! qué envidia ehhh!!! jajaja

    disfruta de tus vacaciones!!!;)

    Besos desde:
    http://mireiasstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. genial tu blog!!!!!!!


    www.momentsdearmario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pero bueno que envidia!!!dios adoro las fresas con chocolate!!!y encima en jacuzzi, dios yo tmbien quiero!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh my father is currently in Colombia for business, I wish I was there too !




    xx





    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...