Bloggers' Wardrobe - Competition 4 the last places



Do you remember when I told you about the Bloggers Wardrobe competition last July?! Thankfully I've made it to enter to the second part of it, and I couldn't be happier : ) but now I really need all of your support in order to be able to be accepted to next stage.
I would utterly appreciate if you can click this FACEBOOK LINK and vote for me, The only thing you have to do is like the general wardore competition's link  and  after that like my picture to give me your precious vote.
Thank you in advance to everybody for your help and support : )

Vi ricordate quando vi parlai della "Bloggers Wardrobe Competition" lo scorso Luglio? Con mia grande felicità sono riuscita ad accedere alla senconda parte della gara, ma ora ho davvero bisogno del vostro aiuto
per l'eventuale stage successivo.
Tutto ciò che dovrete fare per supportarmi è cliccare questo FACEBOOK LINK e cliccare "MI PIACE" sulla loro pagina generale dopo di che sarà possibile votare il mio blog cliccando mi piace in corrispondenza della mia foto.
Grazie di cuore a tutti coloro che avranno voglia e tempo di supportarmi. : )




 





DRESS - HM
WEDGES - CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
NECKLACE - THANKS TO PIPA

17 comments:

  1. ta robe est magnifique, j'adore

    Très jolies photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Questo vestitino è stupendo!!!

    Buon inizio settimana
    www.myfashionsketchbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress! :)

    Check out my blog if you like:
    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice wedges ;D


    Street Diary: Leighton MEESTER http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Just liked you, and oh you look so stunning in that gold dress, just like a model!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go, beautiful, good luck for the competition, just voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gonna vote for you now :)


    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellissimo il vestito!! :D
    Bacio

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful dress! You look stunning as always! Congrats on making it to the second part!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous dress!


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same dress in black.

    this is a very nice and simple outift.
    Hope u win.


    http://thechicandcheapblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. preciosa! <3


    www.moderngrungestolengrunge.blogspot.com
    follow me if you like my style.
    with love
    meagainstfashion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FATTO !!!
    In bocca al lupo Miss Grace :)
    T68

    ReplyDelete
  14. X) !!! WOW!!!!! Gorgeous!!! Nice necklace! X) !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...