Free People the store


Recently I've been invited by one of my sponsor Free People to have a look at the A/W collection in one of their store in Los Angeles and I fell in love for with so many beautiful things, that it was really hard to decide wich were my favourite numbers...I hope you'll have a look on their web page to find out the new hippiy-romantic yet feminine girl proposed by the brand, and feel free to like their facebook page.

Recentemente sono stata invitata da uno dei miei sponsor Free People per aggiornarmi sulle novità della
collezione autunno/inverno, in uno degli store presenti a Los Angeles, il risultato è che è stato davvero dfficile decidere quali fossero i miei capi preferiti in una moltitudine di abiti, jeans e maglie dallo stile hippy-romantico decisamente molto femminile.












 
ALL GARMENTS - FREE PEOPLE

11 comments:

  1. You're so lucky!! Their collection is amazing!


    XOXO
    styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The store is amazing, you totally rocked the set, loving those lace shorts!


    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro i top e anche gli short!! <3 Voglio vedere le altre cosine che ci sono nelle borseeee :)

    http://lillyshoppingpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool that you could go to their store :)
    i really like their clothes
    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like your blog! you're beautiful. ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're gorgeous my dear! I love the lace shorts!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much dears : )

    @Plami, you are a sweeeeeeetheart!!! : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. lucky u! love the lace shorts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...