Walking around Beverly Hills


This is a lovely place to spend an hour or so walking around, taking in the views, looking at the amazing, well kept gardens and Villas, but as with everything in LA, things are spread out so make sure you're in a good moode for a quite long stroll : )
The dress I'm wearing is definitely one of my favourite, I was wearing it on the very first heading of my blog, and since then it's used to gave me good luck.

Questo è un posto davvero piacevole per una passeggiata, i curatissimi giardini e le ville da sogno donano scorci entusiasmanti, anche se bisogna essere sicuri di avere voglia di affrontare una lunga camminata in
quanto le distanze, come in tutta la città, sono considerevoli. : )
Il vestito che indosso in queste foto è uno dei miei preferiti in quanto è stato per molto tempo nella header del mio blog, e credo mi abbia in qualche modo portato fortuna.












DRESS - LOVE
BELT - VINTAGE FIND
FLATS - ZARA
BANGLE - BOUGHT IN SARDINIA
MOSCHINO BAG

14 comments:

  1. I love this pictutes, you totally captured the vibe of LA traffic here, looking gorgeous!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours of your outfit. I think the dress is great and ti looks great with the accessories. Everything is so well combined.


    chocolate-sarcasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress!! The color is perfect!!
    So nice outfit ;)

    xoxo
    http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Quanto ti fermerai a LA? Ti consiglio di cercare i bijoux di Chan Luu! Io li adoro e penso potrebbero piacerti ;) un bacione e buona giornata

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want something from starbucks now after seeing your pictures,unfortunately we dont have one here
    the dress is super cute :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos. Like your dress and shoes :)

    Check out my blog:
    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit - this dress goes so perfectly well with the suntan!

    www.inspirationofshhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress and how you styled it ! You look amazing !

    Just one question : how do you manage to get so many bloglovin' followers ? lol




    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. carino questo look,divertiti!!!

    Elle
    http://redischic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much awesome guys, you really rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me ha encantado este vrstido! Preciosa!
    Besis!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the color and shape of the dress you look fab as usual :)
    kisses Grace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog and your style! I'm following you!
    Please check out my blog and follow me back if you'll like it
    http://rusajanashia.blogspot.com/
    Thank you and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the burnt orange shade of that dress, and the shoes are the perfect compliment.
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...