Lovely news!


Surprise-surprise! Hello everyone! : ) After a long period that took me away from one of the things I enjoy the most, blogging, after lots of  nights spent with my sketchbooks, after days filled with drawing, reserach, illustration, stitching, sewing, draping and pleating, after lots of days full of satisfaction and many depressing ones, THANKS to my dad who loves me as no one can, my mum who always suggests the best for me, my sister Esmie who keeps me strong with her exemplary determination, to Michael who understands-loves-
helps-supports me in the most amazing ways, to all of my friends close and far away who have always believed in me, to my lovely class companions, to the most valuable teachers ever who have kept on pushing me further... thanks to all of this... I'm extremely happy to confide that I'm a bit closer to achieving one my biggest dreams, to be a fashion designer.
A few days ago I received what for a long time I considered my greatest ambition, to get a  place in the best fashion university in the world, Central Saint Martins. I did it! I've been accepted on the BA Fashion Womenswear with Print and I couldn't be happier.
Thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart.









SWEATHER - TOPSHOP
VINTAGE BELT - ROKIT LONDON
BOOTS- GOLDEN GOOSE
SCARF ON THE BOOT - ACCESORIZE
DUFFIE BAG  - ALEXANDER WANG

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grace! You're very talented and you deserve your good fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, Love the outfit <3
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the detail of boots:)

    and skirt<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, congrats! I love this skirt, and you combine it perfectly!!!
    Visit international Chloé sunglasses giveaway on my blog: http://anastasija-stasha.blogspot.com/2012/03/international-sunglasses-giveaway-chloe.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. complimenti davvero!!condivido questa passione e capisco quanto sia importante!! bell'outfit:)

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravissima Roppa! Sei la migliore! Congratulazioni! Un super bacio dall'Italia! ;) Clara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace!! Che splendida notizia, complimenti!! E non vedo l'ora di rileggere i tuoi post! Un bacione :) camilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Grace ciao :)
    And finally She is back to her fashion blog :)
    Miss Grace mi complimento davvero è un bellissimo risultato e credo sia davvero meritatissimo e se questo significa che farai post meno frequenti... pazienza :)
    Complimenti davvero
    In quanto all'outfit è molto grazioso e la scarpa alla caviglia è carinissima ma (scusamiiii) io avrei affiunto qualcosa di rosso...
    Bentronata e ancora complimenti Miss Grace :)
    T68

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. avrei AGGIUNTO... scusate la fretta di scrivere :)
      T68

      Delete
  9. Woow this is so amazing! Congratulations! And keep us updated with some details from the university life there. I'm also happy to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulazioni tesoro!! Io l'ho sempre detto anche sa prima che partissi, sei piena di talento e determinazione, e sono strafelice di non essere stata l'unica ad accorgersene! Sono fiera di te Grace, non per nulla sei la mia preferita! Un bacione!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgoeus dear! I really love the skirt!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooohooo...Congratulations! :))) I am happy for you.
    http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...