Shoes, shoes and shoes


Time to do some housekeeping and to organize the space where I'm living....that was the purpose of today, so with tons of patience I started finding new locations for my babes.
Since I've moved in this flat in London, last October, it seems clear to me and specially to my boyfriend (that loves me for just the way am... a professional passioned shoeaholic!) that I had to think carefully how to arrange the  accommodations of them. 
In fact they literally are all over, on the stairs, draws and generally on some furnitures... because I really enjoy to look at them, it makes me feel happier.
So today I've give them a little change and finally saw them all together, or at least some of them, the majority of
my shoes are still in Italy because you have to be ready to sacrifice something when you're in love! ; ) x
What about you loves? which is your "secret" indulgence? 

Tempo di pulizie! e di organizzazione... oggi sono in vena di risistemare il look  del mio appartamento, credo sia abbastanza lampante per chiunque abbia il coraggio di varcare la soglia di casa, che le mie scarpe sono le regine incontrastate, con rassegnazione del mio ragazzo che ormai ha imparato ad accettarmi per quella che sono...una shoeaholic di professione oltre che per passione.  
 Armata di pazienza non potevo che iniziare dalle mie babes, lo scopo trovare nuove collocazioni, visto che da sempre sono letteralmente ovunque, sulla scala, sui mobili...e nelle credenze , insieme alle mie borse sono i miei piccoli trofei, ovviamente il grosso della collezione è rimasto a casa in Italia, visto le dimensioni mignon dell'appartamento londinesi, e perché per amore si fa questo ed altro! ; ) x
E voi? a cosa non riuscireste a rinunciare? x











9 comments:

  1. You have some fabulous pairs girl !!!! I really need those neon Zara shoes :)




    xx


    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. finsk le mie preferite!
    xxx
    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.it/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.it/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful!!!! I love shoes so great pics!!

    www.thevstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW precisely what I had been trying to find. Arrived here through trying to find "Shoes, shoes and shoes"
    Here is my homepage : pediped shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talikng about shoes, I find Manolo Blahnik collection very chic and sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...