Sneaky Pics!

 Home sweet Home. : )



 The cutest handly umbrella from Zara

 Finsk!

 Helthy Brekky
 Fish&Chips at the cinema
 Too many....
 Get yourself a wellie time
 Waiting for the festival season here in England.
 Love is the new Black. Cin-Cin!
 Au Revoir bottes d'hiver.
 Gimme Gold!
 Mint Tea
Blossom Spring
 Mark Fast for Aldo

 LATTE! PLS. : )
 The sun is back in LDN after what seems like an endless rainy week.
 BLUSH!
 I ca't help but get inspired by the denim FEVER during these days
 Topshop Summery Platform sandals
 The sweetest thought from Teddy


7 comments:

  1. gracias por este fantástico paseo, me encantó!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you live again? i forgot, i'm forgettful lol lovely photos dear! come visit me over on my blog if your borred :) always love to see what you have to share over here!

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Grace ciao :)
    Sono tue queste foto ? si sono tue e posso dirti che sono davvero belle, mi piace tutto dal taglio ai colori al sapore che hanno :)
    bravissima :)
    Ciao Miss Grace
    T68

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely photos :))


    P.S. Enter my giveaway: http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-giveaway.html and win a dress... :)

    P.P.S. Check out this post http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/04/modocat-discount-code.html ...you can get up to 60% discount on every purchase in MODOCAT online store, only with my code. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao!
    I really like your blog and pictures!
    I will already follow you on bloglovin!
    If you want have a look at my new-born blog!!!
    www.bikeandheels.blogspot.it
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SONO STATA A LONDRA QUESTA SETTIMANA.. pioggia pioggia pioggia.. ma che dire.. Londra è sempre fantastica.. fortunata tu a viverci! TO DIE FOR! *.*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...