Istaaaaaaaaaaa


Hi guys, good noon! This is a quckie ista-post to update you on what's new on Graceland! ; )
During these days, guess what?! I'm once again flat-hunting and I've really got a big desire to find a space that I can feel home before to start my degree next September, even if I'm far away from my real one in
Italy... but I'll definitely keep you update about that.
I leave you with some "new in my closet" and some "pics of the week".... gotta go!... a state agent is waiting for me right now... ups I did it again! Milles bisous.


TOPSHOP SUEDE SANDALS


  A touch of fluo


In love with this cute façade (Notting Hill)


I knoooow... too good but too many... but I can't honestly help the weather it's like winter here, need to pamper me a bit... isn't it?!



English roses!


Patriotic gnummy during the Jubilee concert in Hide Park last week. fun!: )


In love with this pearlie nail polish. More about it here.


Flowers from my flower! <3 it.




New lucky vintage founds: Manolo and Christian welcome home!



Entroducing dots to my nails.


New beauty products from Freeze 24.7... simply amazing, never had a softer skin before.

11 comments:

  1. Bellissima bellissima bellissima!! Un bacione Grace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. un bacio gigante a te, troppo carina! ; ) ciao tatina x

      Delete
  2. Belle tutte queste foto, complimenti!

    Baci Marcella

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house in Notting Hill is so gorgeous!
    Georgia | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are so cool! and i totally love your phone cover with the ears! sweet shoes by the way

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! happy you liked it. xxx : )

      Delete
  5. Wow I really like your blog! You're beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic's. You're so creative and those legs! Where can I find a pair of those? :)


    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. che meraviglia le Louboutin!!! Dove le hai trovate?? che sognoooo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...