Black & White


I let my hair loose and wore the little dress I bought ages ago ( 2 months ago ) when visiting Newcastle the giant black bow blue is a splash in the middle of all the white. 
I played it safe accessorizing it with black details such as my new Kurt Geiger pumps, recently bought on sale.
What do you think? 
Sweet Lorna from Raindrops of sapphire featured me in her blog in her last post, have a look here, she really made
my day and I thanks her for her passionate thought and sweet words.
X
In queste foto indosso il mini abito comprato anni fa ( 2mesi ) in un viaggetto a Newcastle, il fiocco nero è come una macchia gigante che spezza il candore dell'abitino bianco latte.
Per restare in tema ho usato solo accessori neri ( ultimamente sono ossessionata dal black&white ) come le decollate di Kurt Geiger, recentemente acquistate in saldo presso Selgfridges e i bangles di H&M.
La dolce Lorna di Raindrops of Sapphire mi ha dedicato il suo ultimo post, cosa che mi ha fatto un piacere enorme sia per la sua dolcezza che per le tenere parole spese nei confronti del mio blog. Thaaaanks babe! 
X






PETIT ROBE  - TED BAKER
SHOES - KURT GEIGER
RING - BCBG Max Azria
BANGLES - H&M

13 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! And you are welcome on the feature :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissimo sia l'abitino che le foto!!!! *_*
    Un bacio!
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie S, che bello che sei ritornata a commentare : ) ti abbraccio

      Delete
  4. bonitas fotos :D
    http://depetitsmoments.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOow AND this "Boudoir intimacy" vibancy makes this (über classy) dress § these (KILLing) heels all the more appealing I must say Dear ("Wink from a kind aesthete") !

    a presto, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! thanks so much, you're uber kind. x

      Delete
  6. these shoes are so fabulous, cant wait to see what other outfits you pair it with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...