Like Fifi


As you know I'm a happy iPhone snapper and I like to dress it up in a new case from now and then so when the other day I received this amazingly cute Fifi Lapin iPhone case from Iconemesis for my 4S I couldn't help but play "Fifi meets Grace".
Thanks a bunch, Iconemesis! X

Come ormai saprete bene ho un rapporto quasi simbiotico con il mio Iphone e di tanto in tanto mi piace
rinnovare il mio 4S con una nuova cover e quando l'altro giorno ho ricevuto questa tenerissima cover da parte di Iconemesis non ho resistito alla tentazione... ecco  la dolce Fifi che incontra Grace.













DRESS - SACAI S/S 2011
MARY JANES - MONOLO BLAHNIK
FIFI LAPIN IPHONE CASE - ICONEMESIS


ARTICOLO SPONSORIZZATO






13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What???! solo tu me lo puoi spiegare! ; ) bacio.

      Delete
  2. perfect!

    Maybe wanna follow each other?
    xoxo
    Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much this dress
    Xoxo

    Http://blog.justwm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress and lovely photos! :)

    I hope you can check out our new post and let us know what you think about it:

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is nothing short of perfect. You look amazing as always!

    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much guys for visiting my blog, leaving a comment or following : ) I appreciate it.
I will check your blog asap : )All my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...